The dashboard and interface is incredibly easy to set-up and use, making it the perfect tool for startups and scaleups who are afraid of MYOB or more traditional accounting platforms.
Five things we love about Wave:
1. It’s simple and intuitive
2. Visually appealing dashboard – See your cash flow status at a glance
3. You can create your own branded invoices that look professional and can be tailored with your logo and brand colours
4. You can send your Invoices electronically to clients – direct from the dashboard, along with email reminders and receipts
5. It’s FREE! (Except if you choose some of their more premium services such as the Payroll function).
At Scaleup, we’re always dubious about software platforms that insist on taking your credit card details in order to trial their service. That’s not the case with Wave. You create your own user profile, personalise the settings to suit your business, design your Invoice template and away you go!
Other things we like about Wave include:
- No need to install software – it’s 100% web-based
- No need to provide your credit card details – just create an account and you’re away!
- You can scan and save your receipts
- It offers a number of web integrations, such as: GoogleSheets, PayPal, Shopify, CRM platforms and more!
Who should use Wave?
Every startup that wants to look professional and oversee their cash flow at the touch of a button
Scaleup’s rating: 4.5 stars
>> We dropped half a point for the lack of flexibility on the column fields within the invoice templates